Join the team at the
Community Connections Free Clinic!
Open Position: Part-time RN or LPN
Community Connections Free Clinic (CCFC) is seeking a part time RN or LPN to add to the paid, permanent staff and assist with direct patient care and clinic operations. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate who wants to work in an environment committed to caring for underserved people. The environment fosters growth, creativity, collaboration and fun. Hours are flexible and will usually include at least one clinic evening on Tuesday and/or Thursday.
CCFC is a nonprofit organization providing free medical care to uninsured individuals who cannot obtain services in other ways. Clients of all ages are welcome. Most come from Iowa, Grant, and Lafayette Counties and many speak Spanish as their primary language.
- Provide clinical support to CCFC patients at our clinic site in Dodgeville and at selected community sites.
- Manage volunteers at the clinic
- Serve as the back-up to the clinic’s Nurse Manager.
Specific requirements include:
- Licensed to work as an RN in the state of Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in healthcare setting preferred
- Ability to delegate to and supervise staff and volunteers.
- Spanish speaking skills is a plus
Weekly Schedule: 16 hours/week
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 12 PM – 8 PM = 16 Hours
Salary and Benefits:
- $30/hr to $32/hr, depending on qualifications