Here is what to expect when you visit Community Connections Free Clinic!
- Patients must schedule an appointment in advance by calling the clinic.
- Clients will be greeted in our entryway by a receptionist to complete a COVID-19 Screening.
- New patients will be registered and fill out any required paperwork.
- Patients are seated in our Waiting Room until an exam room is available:
- An initial nursing intake procedure will be performed to obtain vital signs, any current medications, and reason for your visit.
- You will then receive a medical exam by one of our providers.
- When your exam is completed and the provider has talked with you, a Discharge Nurse will guide you through all follow-up activities such as lab tests or x-rays, medications from the pharmacy, a referral to the Prescription Assistance Program Coordinator, or referrals to other sources of medical services.
Care at our clinic is free of charge. Referrals outside the clinic, for tests or more complicated services, may have charges. We make every effort to find free services.
Interpreters are present for Spanish-speaking patients.