“I am so thankful to be a part of such an amazing clinic and to be able to help others.”
An RN volunteer
“I leave here happy every time I work. What we are doing for others is just amazing.”
A data entry volunteer
- The provider team (physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners) is led by the clinic’s Medical Director.
- The Nurse Manger, Rebecca Steffes oversees Registration, Pharmacy, Nursing, Lab, and Interpreters.
- A Prescription Assistance Program (PAP) Coordinator, Michelle Mettlach and her team obtain medications from pharmaceutical companies for eligible patients.
CCFC has one full-time and one part-time paid employees. Nurse Manager, Rebecca Steffes R.N., oversees and coordinates the work of the 90 volunteers, case management of patients and clinic nursing duties. Prescription Assistance Coordinator, Michelle Mettlach, oversees the Prescription Assistance Program and assists with administration tasks.
The CCFC Board of Directors sets policy, approves procedures, and provides guidance and governance for all plans and activities of the clinic. Board members represent a cross-section of relevant community interests and services, serve without compensation, meet monthly, and are elected for one-year, renewable terms.
Current members are:
- President: Cathryn Kaiser, Retired MD
- Vice Chairperson: Kathleen Bramlett, FIC, RICP, Thrivent Financial Associate
- Secretary: June Meudt, RN, Director, Iowa County Health Department
- Treasurer: Karl Pustina, Chief Financial Officer, Upland Hills Health Center
- Medical Director: Aaron Dunn, MD, Family Practice Associates
- Matt Allen, Iowa County A.D.A. and Corporation Counsel
- Carol Graf- Mock, Community Volunteer
- Boyd Gibbons, Retired president The Johnson Foundation
- Robin Masters, Community Volunteer
- Rev. Joylyn Graham, Plymouth Congreational UCC & Congregational UCC Mineral Point